Rent, Buy or Sell Verified Apartments in NYC
Replay listings began with a focus on rental apartments in New York City.
To understand our future, here’s a quick recap of our past:
- In 2017, we:
- Tested product-market-fit
- Founded and named the company “Replay Listings”
- Created a simple informative Wix website
- In 2018, we:
- Launched our iOS App on the Apple Store – focusing on Manhattan rentals
- Launched our newest website, “Replay 2.0,” with search capabilities
- Released our Android App to the Google Store
- In 2019, we:
- Opened up our platform to NYC’s five boroughs
- Became NYU and Wharton trusted partners
- Added new features, such as “Save Draft,” “Upload my Video,”
- Improved our UX/UI (user experience)
- In 2020, we:
- Improved the way we present information
- Improved our website, making it more user-friendly
- Improved our Google SEO, making it easier for people to find Replay Listings
- Launched our “Availabilities Map,” which shows agents apartments that are available but have not yet been advertised
- In 2021, we:
- Released our Sales Platform, making Replay Listings a more well-rounded company
- Surpassed helping over 100,000 people find their next home
- Offer over 8,000 exclusive video-tours
So, What Now?
On the Web: Agent’s Web Dashboard
Now, we grow. On our website side of things, we’re building a dashboard that will allow agents to manage, edits, and create new listings from your computer. The dashboard will also present some key insights that will help you make more informed decisions.
The Agent’s Web Dashboard will change the way you work by allowing you to easily search for any properties you’d like to share with your clients and copy-paste the URLs to quickly create an email with all the information you need.
You will be able to safely share your listings with your clients without the fear of losing them in the process. We DO NOT show “similar listings on the neighborhood,” and we intend to improve the communication between you and your potential clients.
Across the platform: dealing with audio
It’s interesting to mention that our users have access to the audio of the video tours via the website, and we’re working on the user experience side of things so that in the near future, agents will be able to easily add audio to their iOS listings if they want to.
Similar to Instagram, users will be able to mute/unmute the audio in your listings with one click. To add to that, if you (the agent) want us to permanently mute the audio on any particular listing (to focus on the video) you will also be able to do that with a simple click while uploading the listing.
More exciting news on this topic coming soon!
On the iOS App: Agent’s Newsfeed
It was time for us to communicate more efficiently with you, the agents, as well. So we created a news section on the app, in which we will be able to update you with valuable information – such as a list of landlords and the concessions they are offering. We love being in close contact with our customer agents, and we’re very much looking forward to this one!
The Sales Platform
We’re also improving and continuing to polish the sales side of the platform. Now, you can add videos, pictures, open houses, and many more amenities. We are polishing the app to make it look more professional and incentivize potential buyers to reach you. Our focus is to have a transparent and honest approach, and we believe we can get there and at the same time present image and video assets that are beautiful. We have a surprise for you coming soon, which will truly elevate the quality of the video listings you upload – so stay tuned!
We are working hard every day to make sure that you are happy using our platform. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, feedback, or anything you would like to share with us, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Chief Executive Officer, Replay Listings
The rental market in New York City is undergoing significant changes due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As many people have shifted to remote work, the demand for rental properties in the city has decreased, leading to a decline in rents and an increase in available units.
Renting an apartment in New York City can be a daunting task, especially with the abundance of real estate brokers and listings available online.
Here’s everything you need to know about safely using a temporary pressurized wall in NYC, as well as a list of firms that sell and install them.
We’re committed to bringing more transparency and honesty to the Real Estate Industry.
Download our mobile app and experience your next home through unedited video tours. We’ll see you there!