Rent, Buy or Sell Verified Apartments in NYC
How can a Building Owner or Developer in New York benefit from using Replay Listings?
Building Owners, Architects, and Developers can now use Replay Listings as a leasing and marketing aid.
How does it work?
Building owners can now, for a monthly fee calculated based on your buildings’ particular circumstances, hire a Replay Listings representative to continuously visit the building and record professional-grade video tours of every available apartment.
Once the video tours are recorded, we create a webpage for every single apartment in the building, which contains the video tours, the homes’ price, amenities offered, and contact information to be able to schedule an in-person showing.
How can you use this service?
Replay Listings for Marketing teams:
- Your marketing team may use every individual video and upload them to marketing sites such as streeteasy, along with whichever pictures you’re using.
- The marketing team may also use every video to upload them to your buildings’ social media accounts, such as Instagram Stories, Facebook, or TikTok. Everything can be easily done with a click in less than one minute.
Replay Listings for your Leasing Office:
- Your real estate agents representing the building can easily use the links we provide (containing the video tours) for each and every unit, to send a link to their clients in a follow-up email. Building owners that have leveraged Replay Listings have already seen a 50% increase in the number of clients who ended up renting in the building, thanks to the easy follow-ups and ability to offer virtual tours at any point in time.
- When a client is coming from abroad (such as relocation,) having the video tours we offer is immensely beneficial, as the buildings’ representative no longer has to schedule a FaceTime tour, and instead can simply send the potential renter a link on an email, which contains the apartment of interest along with the link.
Replay Listings gives owners, agents, and renters the best tools to find the best rental apartments.
- Immediately record and advertise available apartments through your phone. For example, you visit a property, record a video, and instantly upload it to give it exposure.
- Creates a website for every one of your listings, so you can send the links to your clients without the fear of losing them in the process – we never show “similar units nearby.”
- Creates a database of all of your listings – some agents have over 500 video listings up! Working this way helps you close more deals and focus on serious, qualified clients.
- Provides Analytics. By looking at our analytics, you may learn which sizes, areas, and price points you should focus on advertising!
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Abilities. How many people have “liked” your listings, emailed, called, and texted you, along with their contact information and the link to the listing they’re interested in.
- Makes it easy for potential customers (renters and buyers alike) to find you. We actively advertise on Google, Apple, and many social media platforms to ensure your future clients have easy access to your content.
- Promotes YOUR content and Agent’s webpage. At Replay Listings, we understand YOU are the brand, which is why we automatically create a webpage for you with all of your listings.
The best part? You don’t have to take care of it! Deleting or updating your listings on the iOS App will automatically take care of your website.
- (COMING SOON!) – An “Agent’s Web Dashboard” that allows you to explore, manage, create, and share new listings from your computer.
Facts about Replay Listings:
- We encourage both Exclusive and Open Listings, and around 85% of our content comes from Open Listings.
- We are proud to say that as of recently, we also have a SALES platform! Woohoo!!
- Around 150,000 people have leveraged Replay Listings in their pursuit to find a new home for rent.
- About 500 Active and licensed Real Estate Agents have registered and use Replay Listings.
- We have over 8,000 EXCLUSIVE video listings.
Check out the video below, which will tour you through the Replay Listings iOS Mobile App.
Give it a Go!
What are you waiting for? Try Replay Listings for FREE and find out why so many Agents leverage our proprietary technology every single day.
We’re looking forward to seeing you here!
– The Replay Listings Team
Share this page:
Here’s everything you need to know about safely using a temporary pressurized wall in NYC, as well as a list of firms that sell and install them.
When searching for a new rental on Replay Listings, you’ll come across a whole new vocabulary of different types of New York City apartments. Many of these apartment types are exclusive to New York City rentals, such as “Convertible”. Because the names might be confusing and misleading, we’ve compiled a list of the many apartment types that every New York City renter should be familiar with.
We’re committed to bringing more transparency and honesty to the Real Estate Industry.
Download our mobile app and experience your next home through unedited video tours. We’ll see you there!